Merry Meet!

Welcome to Mama Witch's Blog.

For more from Arietta, aka Mama Witch, check out her other blog: http://small-songs.blogspot.co.uk/
or follow her on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Arietta.smallsongs

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Dont miss my interview with Romany Rivers on United Pagan Radio

http://small-songs.blogspot.co.uk/


I had to post my excitement about the United Pagan Radio Station...


Launched on the 31 May 2014 it boasts a diverse collection of talk shows and new age music.
One of these shows is Rivers Deep - A Pagan Perspective and is hosted by my dear friend and fellow Sister Witch, Romany Rivers, (Find her here, On facebook)



As if that wasn't exciting enough, if you tune in on Wednesday at 8pm Eastern Time (Thursday at 1am UK) Romany will be chatting with yours trulyCheck out the interview to find out a bit more about my writing, both the solo books and also my participation in collaborative community books via the popular pagan publisher Moon Books

We also talked at length about my views on Paganism & Education including the positives and pitfalls of trying to demystify the Craft, and when best to introduce your personal practices to your children.



I had a great time on the show and hope that you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed taking part. I am sure that this wont be the last you hear of me on Rivers Deep but in the meantime I am looking forward to listening and learning from the many other guests Romany has planned for us in the future.

So do check out the show this week and leave me a comment to let me know what you thought.


No comments: