Merry Meet!

Welcome to Mama Witch's Blog.

For more from Arietta, aka Mama Witch, check out her other blog: http://small-songs.blogspot.co.uk/
or follow her on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Arietta.smallsongs

Sunday 28 February 2010

Testing, Testing

With my period now 5 days late and not a pre-menstrual cramp in sight we tested again (this time with a "First Response" test not a "Tesco" own brand one)

I couldn't watch whilst the liquid crept slowly across the view panel of the test, I kept trying to convince myself that I didn't mind what the outcome was, and that it was unlikely to be positive after having got a negative result only a few days before.

The minutes seemed like hours as we both waited...

"Well what does it say?" I ask Hubby,
"It's got two lines!" he says.

I am sure he wasn't even sure himself if that was a good thing or a bad thing to start with.

I, the strong, empowered female, made an utter fool of myself by squealing like a piggy and then bursting in to tears...

No comments: